Pages

Hey, dude!

Hey and welcome to the blog! Here I'll post information about myself and what I stand for. Feel free to comment on my blogs. And you should definitely leave me some random questions!

Monday, March 21, 2011

Why should you vote for me?

Well this is a simple question with potentially complex answers. But I'll keep it simple:

I'm honest.
I'm nice.
I'm ambitious.
I'm responsible.
I respect everyone.
I want to hear the voices and ideas of individuals.
I strive for excellence on a personal level as well as excellence in STUCO and SHS.

If you'd like more details, just let me know. I would be happy to explain.

(Yes...you, too can post questions without having to sign up or sign in. Isn't that great!? Just click on the comment box and select: "Comment as: Name/URL" and put your name in the box. Simple simple. Have fun.)

No comments:

Post a Comment