Pages

Hey, dude!

Hey and welcome to the blog! Here I'll post information about myself and what I stand for. Feel free to comment on my blogs. And you should definitely leave me some random questions!

Friday, March 4, 2011

Joe is Random

I'm a kinda random guy. With that in mind, here are a few random things about me:
For every inch I am tall, I weigh 1.875 pounds. I weigh 135 pounds total. So...how tall am I?
Yeah..I know you love math. That's why the first thing about me is a math problem.
But really...here goes:
I am a Christian.
I play guitar.
I wear contacts.
I love Cheeseits and peanut butter...mmm!! (don't laugh, just try it)
I am poetic, schmic, whic. But I don't rhyme often.
I have a dog named Molly. She's fat and lazy and we frequently refer to her as a pig.
Christopher Paolini is my favorite author (He wrote Eragon, Eldest, and Brisingr)
Mrs. Jasper is my favorite English 3 teacher EVER!
My cell phone is indestructible (excluding sledgehammer abuse and lawn mower accidents).
My middle name starts with a "B" and ends with an "enjamin"
I drive a 1997 Malibu (a hand-me-down from my dad).
I work at Enriques on Thursdays and Saturdays. Come visit sometime (the food is delish)

Well...if that wasn't random then my name isn't Joe. (is it really Joe?)
Go ahead. Post some questions for me!

(Yes...you, too can post questions without having to sign up or sign in. Isn't that great!? Just click on the comment box and select: "Comment as: Name/URL" and put your name in the box. Simple simple. Have fun.)

No comments:

Post a Comment